The Glory Cup is hosted by the Utah Glory Soccer Club and is a sanctioned tournament by the Utah Youth Soccer Association
2020 GLORY CUP
July 30 - August 1, 2020
We are excited for new and returning teams to participate in 3 full days of great competition!
Enjoy relaxing Summer weather at the beautiful and professionally maintained West Jordan Soccer Complex.
FRIDAY NIGHT FUN!!
Don't miss out on Goalie Wars, Music, Food and Fun for the whole Family! Friday at 7pm
Glory Cup Goalie Wars
You do not have to be a goal keeper to play!
Goalie Wars $20
Team check in for the Glory Cup will take place on Wednesday from 3-7pm at the West Pavilion of the West Jordan Soccer Complex located at 4000 W 7800 S in West Jordan, UT. Some teams may play Wednesday so please check-in at LEAST one full hour before your first game.
Teams not properly checked-in will not be eligible for tournament play and will forfeit all tournament fees paid. Please bring the following to tournament check-in:
- 5 copies of Affinity photo rosters - Scroll down for instructions on how to create a photo roster.
- Laminated player cards with official team roster may be accepted in place of UYSA Affinity rosters.
- Guest player authorization forms must be provided. You can download the proper form here.
UYSA Player Participation Forms/Association approved medical release forms must be available and easily accessible, should a player need medical attention at any time during the tournament.
All tournament fees MUST be paid in full by July 15, 2020.
Instructions to complete and print out a UYSA Tournament Photo Roster:
- Go to www.utahyouthsoccer.net. Login in under member login which is located on the top right hand of the front page.
- You will now be on the “My Account” page. Under “Teams” click on the “Edit” link to the right of the team name.
- Click on the tournament roster tab and then “Create New Request”.
- Fill out tournament information then click on “Save & Continue” Tournament information is as follows:
Glory Cup / UYSA / July 30-Aug 1, 2020 / West Jordan, UT 84088 / Director TBD / firstname.lastname@example.org
- You’ll be taken to the roster page next. You can delete administrators and players by clicking on the red X next the admin/player’s name. To add a guest player click the Add Player/Admin Inside Org at the bottom right hand side of the screen. Choose the Roster Role from the drop down and enter the ID Number and click save and continue. Jersey numbers can also be added along with player positions on the roster page. If you add a guest player or a tournament player the status will say borrowed. If the player is a guest player you must have the specialty action form with their coach’s signature at the tournament check in. If this player is a tournament only player the tournament only card must be submitted at check in.
- Click on the Review and Submit tab and click on the “Submit Application” button.
- Click on the “Review” Button, and select “Print Photo Roster” button to print photo roster.
- Roster will be created with pictures and you can print copies for the tournament.
- To print copies of the roster you will need to click the small printer icon at the top of the page that opened displaying the roster. The roster will populate. Click on the export icon at the top of the page and export roster to a pdf file and then print.