2021 Glory Cup FAQs
Is the schedule final?
- The tournament schedules for 2021 are complete and are now online. 'Final' is a word we avoid since it is possible something may need to change. However, any further changes will only be made by the tournament referee officials. No other scheduling requests will be allowed.
Where is the West Jordan Complex located?
- The complex address is 4333 West New Bingham Hwy, West Jordan, UT. The updated field map is attached and also can also be found online.
When does my roster need to be complete?
- Rosters will be frozen upon check-in. Tournament Check-in will be Wednesday, July 28 from 5-7pm at the Hampton Inn and Suites at Jordan Landing in West Jordan.
What should I bring to check-in?
- 5 copies of your tournament photo roster and any applicable guest player forms for players outside of your club. Details for check-in and how to create the photo roster can be found online.
When is Goalie Wars?
- Friday night fun will be from 7-9pm on Friday, July 30. We will have a live DJ, food, activities and of course, Goalie Wars! Invite your players to participate in Goalie Wars Friday, July 30th starting at 7:30pm (youngest ages starting first). The cost is $20 and players can register for Goalie Wars online. Even if you do not participate, it is a lot of fun to watch.
Does the tournament provide game balls or team benches?
- Game balls will be provided by the tournament, however, team seating will not be provided this year. Please plan ahead for your team.
What happens if there is a weather delay?
- Please be sure to review the tournament rules especially our inclement weather policy.
Will there be concessions and t-shirts available to purchase?
- Concessions will be available during the event near HQ. We anticipate it will be hot so remind players to bring plenty of water. We will also have Glory Cup t-shirts and hoodies on sale! Limited sizes and quantities will be available.